I am really sad about this video process. I worked for literally hours yesterday, trying to get this video not only on my computer, but editing, splicing, and touching up the videos to compile them into one really cute video. My video was just about five mintues long after finishing (cut down from about 40 minutes) and it was so great. I could not wait to get it uploaded into the blog for everyone to enjoy.
However, IT WON'T UPLOAD!!!! So, my solution, at least for now, is to put small clips of some of her video's. Sorry I can't get them all on here, but this will have to do for now! So, if you would like to see her singing, here you go!
This video was of her singing "Happy Birthday Jesus." I cut to the end of the video so you could see her "Mooing" like the cows. Be sure to notice her lips!!!
Short Video of her final song ... "Christmas Hide and Seek" and her curtsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment