Sorry for the delay in posting, things have been very busy.
Everyone is doing well ... healthy & happy for now!
Everyone is doing well ... healthy & happy for now!

Riley had her post-op appointment today, and she is healing beautifully. She is only 11 days post surgery and you can hardly see the incision anymore. She still has a few of the stitches left, but the scar is going to blend very nicely with the contour of her eyebrow. I am VERY pleased with how it has turned out.
Now we are preparing for surgery number 2 ... she is getting tubes put in her ears on Feb. 22nd. I will keep you posted on all that good stuff later on!
Now we are preparing for surgery number 2 ... she is getting tubes put in her ears on Feb. 22nd. I will keep you posted on all that good stuff later on!

Reagan is busy with preschool and soccer. She seems to enjoy going to the games, but I think she just likes getting the snacks at the end. She has a hard time keeping up, but is getting much better each and every game.

No comments:
Post a Comment