April 15, 2008

Way To Go Mom & Dad!

For the past twelve weeks, Scott & I have been participating in a Biggest Loser Couples competition with our neighbors. There were seven teams and the winner was determined by the percentage of weight lost between the couples. Our final weigh in was yesterday, and we came in 2nd place.
Not only did we lose 11.41% of our total weight, but we also developed a healthier lifestyle by changing our eating and exercise habits.
We are very proud of ourselves and we look good too!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Congratulations! I'm glad the contest is over though, because I happened to be sitting next to Scott (beer in hand) as he read the news on his Blackberry. I also have a pretty good source that tells me he was eating homemade blueberry pie later that same evening...Hopefully, the biggest loser police don't come around for a follow up audit :)

swordsandswimmers said...

Post a picture of you guys..

Good job.