Well, I just finished this week by telling a number of people that I was so impressed with Riley's tube surgery. She has not been sick since she had her tubes put in her ears ... knock on wood. Well, what a mistake for saying that!
We woke up with morning with Riley's bed FULL of vomit and she has thrown up a total of three times so far. She is starting to get a fever with it also, even though it is only 99.9 degrees right now. We have limited her to water, toast, and crackers and she is just miserable.
So, in order to keep her happy and my floors & linens clean, we decided to have some fun outside (just in case she threw up again).
Riley enjoyed playing with the baby pool, sand table, and she even got to have her 1st Popsicle (even though it was a Pedialyte Popsicle ... YUCK)!
I am not sure if the hot air was good or bad for her, but she wore herself out enough to take another nap.
Hopefully this illness won't last too long and even more, I hope that no one else gets sick!
We only have two weeks left of preschool and two and a half weeks until our Texas trip ...
please, please, please lets no one else get sick!
We woke up with morning with Riley's bed FULL of vomit and she has thrown up a total of three times so far. She is starting to get a fever with it also, even though it is only 99.9 degrees right now. We have limited her to water, toast, and crackers and she is just miserable.
So, in order to keep her happy and my floors & linens clean, we decided to have some fun outside (just in case she threw up again).
Riley enjoyed playing with the baby pool, sand table, and she even got to have her 1st Popsicle (even though it was a Pedialyte Popsicle ... YUCK)!
I am not sure if the hot air was good or bad for her, but she wore herself out enough to take another nap.
Hopefully this illness won't last too long and even more, I hope that no one else gets sick!
We only have two weeks left of preschool and two and a half weeks until our Texas trip ...
please, please, please lets no one else get sick!
Look at me standing with my popsicle!
Wow ... this way is much easier to eat the popsicle! This is a lot of fun.
1 comment:
I heard Doodle bug got sick and I am soooooo sorry! She still looks so happy and cute in the pics!!
Post a Comment