July 4, 2008

A Few of our Favorite Things ...

Riley's new favorite thing is to be pushed around in the play cube.

Reagan's new favorite thing is her fish tank (which she got as a present for learning to swim so well)! She decorated it in a "spotted/dalmatian" theme ... who would have guessed!

In the afternoons, we fill up the water table and the baby pool for the kids to play in. They enjoy the water, keeping cool, and getting all wet. Their favorite part is when Mommy dumps all the water out and it makes a big puddle on the bricks. They love to splash until the puddle is gone (of course, I was a little late with the camera, and missed the puddle part!).
And last, but not least, the girls most favorite thing (NOT MOMMY'S AT ALL) ... jumping on Reagan's bed. I try really hard to keep them from doing this, but I had to play along long enough to get a cute video of them playing together. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I hope you had a happy birthday!
I love the new pics and video.