August 14, 2008

Curly Hair ... the new fashion

Reagan decided she wanted to wear her hair curly to school. Not quite sure how to make it curly and stay that way, I put her hair into six small french braids all around her head before bed last night. This morning, we took the braids out and VIOLA, she has curly hair. She absolutely loves it this way ... I am afraid we are going to have to do this every night now. Being that this was our first time doing this, I am not 100% crazy about it, but with some work, it could be cute!

Reagan is not so good at smiling on cue ... this was about the 40th picture we took this morning.

She also has a really hard time looking at the camera. In more than 70% of the pictures, she was looking away.


From the back ... she is so excited I am going to let her wear her hair "down" today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you should tie her hair up in rags overnight. That works better.

Love you.

Heather Bower said...

Cute, I love it. Erin use to do that for Kinley. She did like 30 braids, she did it tight and very close to the head, it took forever but was adorable.