August 19, 2008

What cute girls we have today!

This morning before school ... the girls looked so cute in their matching clothes. Reagan wanted to have beautiful hair to go with her beautiful dress, so Mom spent about a half hour curling and spraying her hair. I must say, she looked so darn cute. Of course, after I picked her up from school, her hair was straight again. What a shame! I would love to do her hair like this for school pictures, but it would never stay.
My beautiful girls!

Look how grown up she looks!
Oh so pretty!
Her ringlets (which, like I said, DID NOT LAST LONG).
Our cute little Doodle Bug
So pretty with her bow!
Reagan tried to be so sweet to Riley this morning.
Riley did not want her that close to her.
So, when I told Riley to kiss Reagan ... this is what I got.
It looks like she is smelling her armpit!


1 comment:

Heather Bower said...

Pretty cute. Sad that it didn't stay. Oh well at least you got some cute pictures.