Reagan's new favorite movie is Annie. She loves to watch this movie, over and over again. She had all the songs memorized within a day or so. Riley even knows how to sing along (in her own little way). They were singing together the other day. I got so tickled listening to them, I just had to try and capture it on video. The video is a little blurry, but it is pretty darn funny to hear Riley chime in when she knows what to say! Hope you enjoy and it puts a smile on your face!
Reagan got to laughing so hard, it made her choke! She thinks it is so great when Riley says somthing that she understands!
2 comments:
So cute, I loved Annie, I need to let Brielle watch it and see if she likes it. I have such fond memories of Erin and I watching it together as kids and singing all the words together.
So Cute! You might have a few performers on your hands!
Post a Comment