In an attempt to help Irbe with his shedding problem, I decided I would get a special "Shed Ender" brush and brush his hair away. After only 20 minutes, there was hair all over the backyard. I am sure my neighbors now have big ole' hair balls in their backyards too! Irbe was such a good boy, he just stood there and let me brush away. I think he secretly enjoyed it. Afterwards, he looked so smooth and shiny. Maybe if we can make this part of our daily routine, we will have less dog hair floating around the house. Won't that be great!
Here is a pile that I swept up ... there was a lot more hair but it had already blown all over the yard and it is too hot for me to worry about it now! The shoe is to give you perspective on how much hair we got off ... WAY GROSS! Now I know why I have to vacuum ALL THE TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment