Reagan & Mommy riding a fast, round & round ride ... Reagan could not stop laughing, and of course, Mommy got motion sick!
Reagan riding her first roller-coaster ... the Crazy Coaster. She had so much fun, she turned right around and rode it again (the second time with Mommy).
Reagan & Daddy on the ferris wheel. Reagan was nervous about it at first, but once she got on it, she loved it. Daddy said she was looking over the sides, straight down, from the top!
Reagan, Riley, & Mommy riding an elephant. Riley loves elephants! We were suprised about how pokey their skin/fun was.
The Posti girls feeding the goats. Riley had no fear about sticking her fingers near the goats mouth ... luckily, she did not get bit.
1 comment:
How fun I love the fair. It is just way too expensive, maybe next year I'll have to try to go when they have one of their deal days. It looks like you guys had a blast, I love the rides.
Post a Comment