November 24, 2008

Riley's New Do

Grandma watch Riley the other day and mentioned she needed to get a haircut. I usually put her hair up in ponytails, so I was very against cutting her hair. However, becasue I put her hair up everyday, she is getting a lot of hair pulled out and broken ... so, mommy decided to try and cut Riley's bangs (by herself ... not a great idea Mom). She ended up with crooked, blunt bangs.

Thank goodness we have Ms. Jackie, one of our dearest friends, who helped Mommy out with her work ... she fixed the cut job Mom did and made Riley look so cute. Now, I can just brush her hair and let it be. Very nice, convienent, and EASY! That is what I need with two girls!

1 comment:

Heather Bower said...

She is so cute, I love the new look. :)