Last weekend, we decided we would help out a fellow neighbor who was under the weather, and have a sleepover with their daughter, Brielle. It all started around 4:00pm. Brielle came over and the girls played outside while I cooked dinner. They all gobbled up their food and were wired after the yummy chocolate chip cookies they ate for dessert. I set up Reagan's room for the sleepover, putting our spare mattress on the floor for Brielle to sleep on. It did not take long for the girls to discover it and start jumping on the bed. They were giggling and acting so silly ...
Afterwards, we took baths and got on their pajamas. They were tired out and ready for a movie. We turned off all the lights and made it like a movie theater (that was per their request) and watch the Labyrinth (again, per their request). Riley's attention was not being held, so she started playing with the flashlight in my room. She came out of the room into the dark living room where the girls were, and scared the girls. They started crying and saying they saw a monster. I could not help but laugh! I know, I know ... such a mean mommy!
Even with the early morning, the sleepover was a big success. Reagan & Brielle had such a good time together ... they are such great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment