I know I have not posted in a while, but things have been so busy with Scott being gone. He is officially on his last trip for now, in Los Angeles for 8 weeks. He will be coming home for about 24 hours this coming weekend, to celebrate an early Valentines Day (I have something really cool planned for him ... shhhh, it is a surprise ... I will post more on that after the fact).
Then the following weekend, the weekend of Valentine's Day, Reagan and I will be adventuring out to California to go to Disneyland with Scott. Poor Riley, she will get left at home with Grandma while we are having a blast ... more to come on the whole Disney trip after that happens too!
As for the mean time, we are home trying to nurse Riley back to her normal healthy self. She has had a sinus infection for 33 days now. We went to the pediatrician for a follow-up today and of course, she still has the same old sinus infection. So, another round of antibiotics, plus more decongestants and even an allergy nose spray ... lets hope this does the trick. If after 20 days, she is not "cured", then it is off to get a CT scan and another visit to the ENT. Let's hope and pray that all these medicines will help her so we won't have to do any more surgeries on this
baby!
Sorry, no pictures this post ... like I said, we have been so busy that we just have not taken any pictures worth sharing. I promise we will get some good photos over the next few weeks and have some posts for everyone to see!
Til then ...
No comments:
Post a Comment