We have come and gone from Houston, Texas. We had a fun seven days there. The weather was a little cooler than we had expected it to be, but all in all, it was a beautiful trip. The entire "Miller" family was there ... sisters, husbands, kids, grand parents, etc. There were 17 of us total staying in my dad's house together ... what a house full.
We ended up driving straight through, 18 hours, to Houston. The girls were as good as could be expected and only had a hard time towards the end of the trip. Going home, again, they were good in the car. I could not have asked for them to be any better. I was so proud of them, even though I felt sorry that they were in the car that long.
For those of you who we got to see, it was so great seeing you. We were lucky to see some old faces at the wedding, and it was great to catch up. For those who we missed, I am so sorry we did not get the chance to get together.
Below are some random pictures of our trip. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment