April 6, 2009

The Night of the Wedding

Dad's wedding was Saturday night. We were all ready to board the "Royal Princess" boat (which was the same boat Scott & I got married on 6 1/2 years ago). We left the younger kids home with a babysitter and enjoyed our night out. The wedding was beautiful and "accident" free (something our wedding was NOT). I did not take my camera to the wedding, therefore I don't have a lot of pictures. Hopefully my sisters were better than me and took some good ones. If not, once the photographer gets her pictures back to my dad, we will post some more.

Reagan all dressed up and ready to go.

Me and my Hubby!

Dad Dan, Cyndi, and McKenna ... getting Dad Dan ready for his wedding.

Dad Dan and Lesia, saying the "I do's"

The girls looked so pretty.

No comments: