Instead of driving straight home, we stopped and spent the night in San Antonio. We woke up Thursday morning and went sight seeing before driving back to Arizona.
At the Alamo. Reagan was a little scared of the inside of the Alamo ... not sure why.
Walking the gardens surrounding the Alamo.
At the "Ripley's Believe it or Not" museum. Again, Reagan was scared of this museum ... sometimes I wonder about this kid!

I did my best to make it fun for Reagan, crawling into small spaces and everything!
Sitting in the Worlds Largest Tire.

Reagan standing next to the Worlds Tallest Man. If you can see her face, it is priceless. She was so nervous standing next to this man. I guess she thought he was real.

Next we went to the Wax Museum. Dad got to sit next to Forrest Gump (this was the first movie we ever watched together).

The Three (or should I say six) Stooges.

Reagan getting a wax mold of her hand.

She made an "I Love You" with her hand.

Last thing before we left to go home, we ate lunch on the Riverwalk. It was so beautiful down there, I was so sad to have to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment