May 9, 2009

Goodbye Preschool

What an exciting time, yet sad time too. Reagan has come to the end of preschool at the First United Methodist Church of Gilbert and is now ready for Elementary School. It is amazing how quickly they grow up and how much they actually grow into a person in just 5 years.
To celebrate the end of the preschool year, her school put on a program. They sang some songs, had a slide show presentation of pictures throughout the year, showed off some of their work they have done, and also had some yummy desserts. The kids all did a great job. The songs were really cute this year and every one's personality showed through their performances.

Reagan waiting for her classes turn to sing. She was sitting right in front of us (you can even see Riley's hand waving back at her).
Reagan and her class, singing away! She is right in the middle in the back row.

Daddy bought her some flowers for her great performance. She was so excited.


Reagan & Ms. Maurer. We are going to really miss Ms. Maurer. She was a great teacher.

The Brave Butterflies singing "John 15:12"

clip from "Big House"
It is hard to understand what they are saying in this clip, but here are the words they were singing ...

I dont know where you lay your head, Or where you call your home
I dont know where you eat your meals, Or where you talk on the phone
I dont know if you got a cook, A butler or a maid
I dont know if you got a yard, With a hammock in the shade
I dont know if you got some shelter, Say a place to hide
I dont know if you live with friends,
In whom you can confide
I dont know if you got a family, Say a mom or dad
I dont know if you feel love at all, But I bet you wish you had
Come and go with me, To my fathers house

Come and go with me, To my fathers house
Its a big big house, With lots and lots a room
A big big table,
With lots and lots of food
A big big yard, Where we can play football
A big big house
Its my fathers house!

No comments: