Reagan's 1st Lost Tooth!
For six months, Reagan has been wishing and talking about her tooth being loose. I kept feeling her tooth, to find everything nice and tight in her mouth. Well, yesterday, once again, she tells me she has a loose tooth. So I felt her tooth again, and she was right ... she officially had her first loose tooth. All day Sunday, she messed with her tooth, pushing, pulling, twisting, which made it very loose. Monday morning, she was in tears ... her mouth hurt her so much from the constant messing with it. I had enough of it by 4:00, so I told her to pull it out. She tried to pull it, but could not grip it. So, Mom stepped in. I got a paper towel, grabbed the tooth, and BAM! She no longer has a loose tooth!
Reagan and her cute smile, before she lost her tooth.
Her tooth, hanging by a thread.
First thing she did, called Grandma and her best friend.
Look at that sweet smile!



1 comment:
How fun Brielle still hasn't lost a tooth... You look so cute tooth less!
Post a Comment