August 23, 2010

Riley's First Day of Preschool

Riley started preschool today and she was so excited. She went to bed at 6:15 Sunday night, slept all night, woke up and was dressed and ready to go by 7:00am. She had 2 hours to wait around until school started, but she could not wait. We got some cute pictures of her while we passed the time.

Excited and ready to get in the car ... Preschool here we come.

Daddy met us at the school to walk her in on her first day! Thanks Daddy, that was so special.

Bye, Sissy ... I love you.

After school was over, I drove through the car line to pick her up. She waited with all her new friends until it was her turn to come out to the car. She walked up to the car with a huge smile on her face, saying she had a great day. I asked her what she learned today, and she said "I learned to be quiet". I am guessing that means she was too talkative, which does not surprise me. However, I am sure she did NOT learn how to be quiet ... I don't think she has it in her, at least not on the first day!

No comments: