August 27, 2008

Oh, how they grow ...

The other morning, while I was busy with Riley, Reagan decided she was hungry. Instead of bugging me to get her breakfast, this is what she did ...

She got a chair, made her own toast (even put it in the toaster and added butter) and peeled her own banana ... ALL WITHOUT ASKING FOR HELP! I was so proud of her!
Maybe she can carry on this tradition from here on out ... even though I think she will get sick of toast and bananas for breakfast quickly!

3 comments:

Colby Bower said...

They do grow up so fast. I know I have a post to put in about Brielle making breakfast also. I couldn't believe it. They are getting way to big, but so sweet. You gotta love them.

Heather Bower said...

That was actually Heather that left that comment not Colby. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.