September 9, 2008

Do sisters really look alike ... or not?

I was looking back at old pictures of Reagan when she was Riley's age, and found this picture of her. Riley happened to be wearing the same outfit, so I had to take a picture for comparison reasons. They are such different girls ... Reagan was such an independent, happy, and easy child. Riley is clingy, loud, and has to have things her way. However, when you look at their pictures, they look so similar.
What do you think? Do they look like sisters? I am interested in what you think.


Riley (18 months)

Reagan (19 months)
Riley (18 months)

Reagan (19 months)
Things I see:

~ They both have the curly hair in the back (even though Reagan's was a little longer)
~ They both have the same arms (chubby & cute)
~ They both look like they have the same mouth
(however, Riley's is rarely closed, so it is hard to tell)
~ They both have such beautiful, bright, blue eyes
~ Reagan definitely had more hair, longer & fuller. I could put her hair into piggy tails and pony tails at this age.
~ Riley has a rounder face, without the defined chin
~ Not that you can see it, Reagan had a full mouth of teeth and Riley is still very sparse with her chompers

1 comment:

Heather Bower said...

I can see that they are sisters. What a cute post it is way fun to see Reagan as a little one. Way too cute. That is fun. It's cute to compare and contrast that two of them.