January 20, 2009

Riley's 1st official Haircut!

Well, I did it. I got Riley's hair cut. It took me until Reagan was three years old to get her hair cut for the first time, but Riley's hair was in need. She always looks cute when her hair is fixed, but her hair was starting to break from being "put up" so much. So, I got her hair cut. Ms Jackie did a great job and had an extreme amount of patience with us even though Riley did better than I expected her to do. She was a little wiggly, but for the most part sat pretty still and did not cry too much. She did have a sucker in her mouth most of the time, which helped. I am pleased with the end results ... even if I did just cut off all her curls. I think she looks much older now with her little "bob"!
And kudos to me for remembering to take before and after shots!
BEFORE




AFTER





2 comments:

The Rileys said...

the haircut is adorable!

Heather Bower said...

So cute. It's turned out adorable. I love it. You're a cutie Riley!