Reagan (as Alexa) and Riley (as Liana) were out picking flowers in the garden when they came upon a mirror. This mirror contained Melody, who lives in the Diamond Castle, and was stuck in the mirror. Reagan/Alexa & Riley's/Liana's mission was to save the Diamond Castle in order to release Melody. They did such a great job on their mission, working as sisters to get the job done.
GIRLS ARE GREAT!
Their make believe skills amaze me everyday. It is so funny to watch them together, playing whatever it is they come up with. I am so glad they have each other as sisters!
Silly Girls!
3 comments:
The girls are so cute! Isn't it great when they play so well together...oh wait, I haven't really had too many glimpses of that with my two little monsters!
You are too nice!! Your girls are Adorable. I would love to take your pics, let me know when you are ready:)
Maya is so jealous! She is the "Diamond Castle Princess" She saw that picture and yelled "I have that!"
Post a Comment