March 8, 2009

Down and Out, again.


Sorry for the lack of posts, as the girls have been under the weather this past week. Riley started the "flu bug" last Monday and is still feeling crummy. Reagan got her symptoms Wednesday night (at 1:00am ... thanks Rea) and continued to show her insides last night (Saturday). Mommy is exhausted and we now have the CLEANEST bathroom in the world, as it has been disinfected three times in the past few days, ceiling to floor!
When we get sick around here, mommy calls for lazy days. We blow up the air mattress, get our "sick" pillows (old ones, not our good ones) and blankets, and lay around watching TV all day long. I always know when they are feeling better as the air mattress turns into a trampoline.
We are hopefully on our way to being healthy, as we have a big ole' trip coming up in 17 days!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are super mom! I can't believe how much you do with your girls. I am so sorry they are under the weather. I can't wait until everyone gets well so we can join the fun. :)

Heather Bower said...

I am sorry they are sick again.... That is so stinky but glad they are starting to feel better.... At least the bathroom got cleaned at 11:00 at night. Just kidding...