March 20, 2009

Spring Break 2009


Spring Break has come and gone.
What a beautiful week we had! The weather was perfect. We spent a lot of time outside ... blowing bubbles, playing with rocket balloons, riding bikes, and enjoying the warm sun at the park. It sure was nice having everyone healthy so we could have some fun around here! We are glad that this week has come to an end, as DADDY is finally home on Saturday! We are looking forward to seeing him and having some of these fun times with him.


Morning time bubbles in our pjs.

Riley posing for Reagan to take her picture next to their sidewalk art.

Shooting off rocket balloons with our friends at the park.

Relaxing in the grass, under a shady tree!

Aren't they beautiful?

Reagan and her friend, Brielle, getting all dirty in the sand.

Riley, my little monkey. I DO NOT like her climbing on this, but I had to get her picture before I made her get down.

So, here she sits, at the bottom of the climber! Notice the dirty, black feet ... proves they had a great time!

No comments: